Session Issue

5 years 1 month ago #311163 by marse7
Session Issue was created by marse7
Hi all,

I have no idea why I'm getting this error (see attached) no matter which membership I try to sign up for. I've cleared (all) caches including Joomla's and my browser, tried different browsers, tried different plans, signed up as a non-user and as a user trying to upgrade to a different plan...

I've checked online both here and with Google for solutions and I don't see any that seem to address this.

I am just stumped.

Any thoughts or things I can check?

Mark

The url that is in the browser bar is: www.ocra-dg.org/index.php/cb-profile/saveregisters
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #311166 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Session Issue
You're trying to access the registration save endpoint directly. That just processes the POST data of the registration page and it's throwing that error because it's missing the spoof check. Your registration page can be accessed with the below URL (click Sign Up in your login module top right of the page).

www.ocra-dg.org/index.php/cb-registration

I've tested your registration as working using username of "testuser" (feel free to delete the user). If you're unable to register using the above URL you may have a browser configuration blocking cookies, which are necessary for Joomla (and CB) to function.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marse7

5 years 1 month ago #311171 by marse7
Replied by marse7 on topic Session Issue
Damn, thanks for the quick response, Krileon! Wow. How in the world do you do that???

FYI, I wasn't trying to access the url directly - that's where the process stopped.

Sigh...love all this but sometimes it just never ends some days.

I'll see what's what on my end.

Really appreciate the help.

Mark

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds