[SOLVED] [#7495] Authorize.net Gateway Not Working (sorta)

5 years 1 month ago #311369 by marse7
I understand. On with hosting support now.

Mark

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #311370 by beat
Ok, digged deeper, as usual:

Authorize.net has a well-formed certificate for their test-server, but an incomplete certificate for their production server! (and production server gets a less good grade):

www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=test.authorize.net&hideResults=on

www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=secure.authorize.net&hideResults=on

And indeed the production server uses a very recent root certificate. So that host is not completely up to date would explain it.

We have a "backup" root certificate bundle in CB for such cases, I have just updated it too, and built a nightly CB release.

I have tested if the production server of authorize.net validates with the new CB backup root certificates chain and it now does.

So can you please upgrade CB (keep CBSubs at the latest nightly, just upgrade CB) to latest nightly release and re-test ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #311372 by marse7
Thanks for digging deeper.

So now the gateway hits auth.net and records the transcaction but this pops up:

When I reload the page:

Of course and no confirmation to the client.

In the back office I see the transaction basket but it's not initiated.

The user has been created. And they are listed as paid and a member.

So...?

In case I've gotten it wrong can you point me specifically to the CB nightly build and tell me what version?

This is what I'm using: 2.4.1+build.2019.03.20.18.53.12.fea4e999d

Mark

See this also please: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/239919-error-message-after-payment-1048-column-subid-cannot-be-null
Attachments:

5 years 1 month ago #311373 by beat
Ok, great, now your https accesses to the new authorize.net servers with new certificates work! And double-transactions are detected correctly (well, displayed twice, but that's minor).

The "1048 column 'subid' cannot be null" (that appeared on your site 5 months ago here: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/239919-error-message-after-payment-1048-column-subid-cannot-be-null ) is a different issue. Not even sure that it is inside CBSubs, as that looks like a MySql query error, and no CBSubs tables have a "subid" column.

Could you please do 2 things:

1. Check database structure in: Community Builder Tools: Check all 3:

- Check Community Builder Database
- Check Community Builder User Fields Database
- Check Community Builder Plugin Database

And repair if any structure is not up-to-date.

2. Turn Site Debug to ON in Joomla Configuration and try re-triggering the error, that should give more information.

There is a second thing that makes me think that the error is outside CBSubs: There is no Error log for this error in your "History" error-log of CBSubs.

Maybe you have some other plugins or auto-actions with a column "subid" in a database ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

5 years 1 month ago #311374 by marse7
Did you see this in history? loadSomething::subid 5689 with planid 1 could not load.

I always do:
- Check Community Builder Database
- Check Community Builder User Fields Database
- Check Community Builder Plugin Database

When issues like this arise. Nothing.

Putting on debug...

Mark

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #311375 by marse7
Here's the dump of the debug:

This message contains confidential information