blog moderation

5 years 4 days ago #311419 by AlecsRU
blog moderation was created by AlecsRU
Is it possible to specify the creation of a new blog and organize moderation in the workflow module for moderators?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 days ago #311431 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic blog moderation
For CB Blogs, yes you can enable moderation of blog posts within CB Blogs > Parameters > Blogs by toggling "Approval" to "Enable".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 days ago #311432 by AlecsRU
Replied by AlecsRU on topic blog moderation
I know that. But how to do for third-party moderators?

5 years 3 days ago #311435 by krileon
I've no idea what a third party moderator is. CB Moderators are defined by a View Access Level that you configure in CB > Configuration > Moderation. The view access level you use should be strict and only include the usergroups you want to have moderator permissions. There is no moderator access beyond that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 days ago #311438 by AlecsRU
Replied by AlecsRU on topic blog moderation
OK. How do I show moderators a list of blogs to approve? Here is the workflow module, here is the configuration page, here are the CB menu types.
Attachments:

5 years 3 days ago #311448 by krileon
CB Blogs doesn't extend the CB Workflows module. Moderators will be sent an email, if enabled, to moderate blogs. At this time there's no central page in CB Blogs to go through and approve the blog posts from various users, but one is planned in a later release.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds