About more than 1 subscription per user

5 years 1 week ago #311814 by lucablue
About more than 1 subscription per user was created by lucablue
Hi,
I've set 3 plans in CB Subs of my website.

1 is for free and lifetime, other 2 are different payment subscription.

When an user pay to subscribe one of the 2 paid subscription remains also the basic free subscription, so in his user line (in backend users list of CB) appear both subscriptions.

I think it should be shown just the higher (paid) and when the paid period finish come back to the basic free subs...

Why is not like this?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 week ago #311816 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic About more than 1 subscription per user
Sounds like they have the free plan and the paid plan both selected? Sorry, not understanding the issue. Please provide a screenshot of the basket and describe what you believe is wrong with it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 week ago #311860 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic About more than 1 subscription per user
Hi Krileon, it's exaclty that.

I've put no exclusively subscription otpions ('couse a "Animatore Premium", plan A, can become an "Azienda Premium", plan C, but become again "Animatore Basic free" only when the paid subscription is expired.)

As you can see in the images:

an user become "Animatore Basic" when he register himself in to the website, and when pay a subscription become "Animatore Premium" or "Azienda Premium" (in the case of the images is the first). But he result registered as both of them, not just the higher (in prize).

Thank you for help

Attachments:

5 years 1 week ago #311867 by krileon
If both plans are selected then both are going to be given to the user and displayed in the basket. That's working as intended. If you don't want to allow them to select both be sure both plans are set to be exclusive.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 week ago #311869 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic About more than 1 subscription per user

krileon wrote: If both plans are selected then both are going to be given to the user and displayed in the basket. That's working as intended. If you don't want to allow them to select both be sure both plans are set to be exclusive.

But If I set all plans as exclusive, when an user is already a Plan A can him pay after x month to a Plan B and when the longer paid plan is expired become automatically subscribed to Plan C (free forever) ?

Thank you

5 years 1 week ago #311871 by krileon
Automatically subscribed? No, not unless you setup something like that with CB Auto Actions or accept that their initial subscription will include both plans and they'll forever be subscribed to the free plan from then on. It doesn't sound like you need a free plan though and could ideally get rid of it and leave your paid plan as non-exclusive otherwise you should have the below configuration.

Plan A - free/lifetime/exclusive
Plan B - $$/??/exclusive
Plan C - $$/??/exclusive

They can only ever be subscribed to A, B, or C, but never combined. If B or C expires they'll be able to subscribe to A again.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn