Manage Connections: Tab titles disappear after deleting 'my favourites

5 years 18 hours ago - 5 years 17 hours ago #311941 by erichburkhard
At the moment I have some problems using the connection mechanism of CB. But I am not sure if this is a bug or if I made some misconfigurations. First of all I show the settings of the Connection tab in CB:

PS: As an general info: I have renamed the word 'connection' to 'favourit'....

1. Here the list of 'my favourites'.....

2. Here the list of users who put my profile as their favourite

3. the result after I have deleted all my favourites...(2 users)

...as you see the titles of the tabs (yellow mark) have disappeared

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 14 hours ago #311943 by krileon
The tabs don't output if there is no reason to have them. You deleted all of your connections. What was left is users connected to you, but it has no reason to display the connections tab which would be empty. You can add a description to the "Manage Connections With Me" display using the language key UE_CONNECT_CONNECTEDWITH in a language override.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn