forwarding password and login recovery

5 years 21 hours ago #311991 by AlecsRU
Joomla password and login recovery form is not available. The joomla form is redirected to the community builder form, according to the link /index.php/cb-forgot-login. Is it possible to cancel forwarding, not all users have this recovery form

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 hour ago #312000 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic forwarding password and login recovery
CB blocks access to core Joomla users component as it's meant to be a replacement for it and allowing those functions outside of CB would bypass all of CBs checks. There is no way to disable that specific redirect without disabling all core Joomla user component redirects. Don't understand what the issue is though. Does CBs forgot login not work for you?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 11 months ago #312016 by AlecsRU
Replied by AlecsRU on topic forwarding password and login recovery
It doesn't. The Send button is inactive. There is a pattern conflict with some CB options

4 years 11 months ago #312018 by krileon
The button becomes active on our forgot login after the user has supplied the requested details. Typically Username and/or Email Address. You can see this working on our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/community-builder/forgot-login

If it is not behaving like the demo site for you then you likely have something causing a fatal JS error and breaking its jQuery. Press F12 to open your browsers developer console and select the Console tab then refresh the page and see if any fatal errors (they'll be red) exist.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 11 months ago #312160 by AlecsRU
Replied by AlecsRU on topic forwarding password and login recovery
The problem is with query - related framework. Until you solve this problem. May be it is possible to cancel a redirect restore password and login?

4 years 11 months ago #312161 by krileon
Query related framework? You mean jQuery? There's nothing wrong with the jQuery behind the forgot login. It works perfectly fine on our demo site and in my local testing environments. My guess is you've a conflict from your template or 3rd party extension loading jQuery. No, you can not selectively turn off the redirect. It's all or nothing. If you disable it then be sure you've properly secured access to Joomla login and registration (they need to be blocked).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn