[SOLVED] CB Subs - Not able to filter by Plan

4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #312108 by smanderscheid
[SOLVED] CB Subs - Not able to filter by Plan was created by smanderscheid
Recently i have noticed that I am unable to sort by Subscription type in the CB Users area, additionally I cannot sort by plan type in the Payment Baskets area either. I get a screen that's white that says 1054 Unknown column ‘j.plan_id’ in ‘where clause’.

I have updated to the current version of the software and additional plugins, so I'm not sure what is causing this. We used to be able to use this functionality. This is happening on the 2 sites I have that run this software. Any help would be much appreciated!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 11 months ago #312110 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs - Not able to filter by Plan
That should already be fixed and seams to be working ok in my tests. Please ensure you've the latest build release of CB installed as it was a bug in CB and not CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 11 months ago #312113 by smanderscheid
Replied by smanderscheid on topic CB Subs - Not able to filter by Plan
Thank you so much for your quick response. I thought i was updated to the latest version (no update notification in our joomla site) but i downloaded and installed your latest version and the problem is gone. Thank you SOOO much

4 years 11 months ago #312115 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs - Not able to filter by Plan
If you had a stable version of CB installed we won't notify you about build releases so that could be why you didn't see an update was available. We do this mostly because Joomla updates can't handle build metadata version comparisons and to avoid annoying people who only want to use stable builds. You should always be able to see if an update is available regardless of this check within Install from Web in CB > Plugin Management > Install New Plugin though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn