Small Display in Helix Template

4 years 10 months ago #312187 by uumalumni
Small Display in Helix Template was created by uumalumni
Hello CB Teams,

i have some trouble here. when im put the CB like, userlist, edit profile and view profile. its came show to me with small display. its mean, not followed the template CSS. im using template from Joomshaper (onepage).

if your team knows to edit CSS, please help me out of the trouble.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #312193 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Small Display in Helix Template
CB uses Bootstrap 4. So any Joomla template that is Bootstrap 4 can style CB. To use your templates Bootstrap 4 styling simply disable CBs Bootstrap 4 within CB > Configuration > Integrations. If your template is not Bootstrap 4 then it's not going to style CB except for some basic core page elements like font size and color.

If you need to generate a new template for CB that better matches the colors of your Joomla template you can do so using the Template Builder in CB Template Changer. If you need to add your own custom CSS overrides see the below regarding template CSS overrides in CB.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Regarding small font issues see the below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/239316-community-builder-2-2-bootstrap-4-release?start=6#305472

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: uumalumni

4 years 10 months ago #312197 by uumalumni
Replied by uumalumni on topic Small Display in Helix Template
Thank you very much. Im appreciate it.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn