[#7558] Billing Address Issue with authorize.net

4 years 6 months ago #314806 by beat
Yes, we finally found the a documentation about those parameters, and implemented optionally city and optionally of city-option, state. This is now in the latest CBSubs nightly. Please make sure to update all installed CBSubs plugins (easiest is from the web-installer) to latest CBSubs nightly.

Then go to your Authorize.net gateway settings, and change the AVS setting to have at least City (but not state) and retest. If doesn't work, also add state. Please let us know how it goes. We tested it on the authorize.net test-gateway only.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #315036 by Proteon
Hi Beat,

The state field is not mapping correctly. Please view this screencast and advise how to fix this:
screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cq6T0zuKvk

4 years 5 months ago #315102 by Proteon
Has there been any update to this?

4 years 5 months ago #315103 by beat
Sorry, I missed the update, thank you for pinging!

I now watched your screencast (that is really helpful, thank you).

This is the general invoicing address of CBSubs and different of the credit-card invoicing address passed to Authorize.net

The invoicing address of CBSubs only takes the (default) user-profile fields from CBSubs only the first time an invoice is generated, as the CBSubs invoicing address maybe different from the user's address in CB.

Regarding state, in CBSubs, when the CBSubs Taxes plugin is installed, it's encoded with 2-letters country - dash - state, e.g. "US-OH". So the CB state field stored as entered by the user needs to be encoded in the same way to be taken over.

I'm now taking a look if we can be a bit smarter than that, and do a lookup for exact match at conversion.

But as said, that's a different issue.

Once the state is filled in, does it now work properly with Authorize.net for you ? (Authorize.net requests the 2-letters state-code (e.g. "OH"), so only that is passed to Authorize.net.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

4 years 5 months ago #315126 by Proteon
Yes, the state field is working. However, the Company and Phone fields are still blank (even though filled in during the registration, and are properly mapped in CBSubs config). Attached is the email from authorize.net , where you can see those fields being blank.

File Attachment:

File Name: auth.txt
File Size:1 KB
Attachments:

4 years 5 months ago #315207 by Proteon
Any update with this?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn