messages auto action

4 years 10 months ago #312434 by AlecsRU
messages auto action was created by AlecsRU
good day, tell me how to display when triggered auto action messages about changes. People save data and do not see that they are given a new level. Only the system message "Data saved"is displayed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 10 months ago #312437 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic messages auto action
The user should be redirect back to their profile with a message at the top that their profile has been saved. If they're not seeing that message then your template is missing the necessary tag to output Joomlas message queue. If that's not what you're referring to you'll need to be more specific about what message you're trying to display (or send in email?).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 9 months ago #312613 by AlecsRU
Replied by AlecsRU on topic messages auto action
joomla message is displayed, but it is common "Data saved", and auto actions changes permissions and I would like to output something like this "You are granted access to the training program".

4 years 9 months ago #312617 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic messages auto action
You can try using the below under the Output tab of your auto action.

Display: Silent
Layout:
global $_CB_framework;

$_CB_framework->enqueueMessage( 'You are granted access to the training program' );
Method: PHP

That should push a message to Joomlas message queue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 9 months ago #312829 by AlecsRU
It works. Thanks.

4 years 9 months ago #312830 by AlecsRU
Too happy with it. The message is displayed even when you restore your password and login. We need another solution.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn