group logos are stretched very ugly

4 years 10 months ago #312508 by Andromeda57
group logos are stretched very ugly was created by Andromeda57
Hey guys,

the group logos do not look good. They are stretched and not looking good.

What can we do?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 10 months ago #312518 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic group logos are stretched very ugly
Upload a larger photo. You can see the defaults looking fine on our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/addons/cb-groupjive/all-groups

You can adjust the sizes of logo and canvas uploads within CB GroupJive > Parameters > Images. If the sizing parameters are left empty it will use the values in CB > Configuration > Images. For logos something like the below should be fine.

Maximum Image Height: 640
Maximum Image Width: 1280
Maximum Thumbnail Height: 320
Maximum Thumbnail Width: 640
Maintain Aspect Ratio: Yes

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #312786 by Andromeda57
Replied by Andromeda57 on topic group logos are stretched very ugly
Not working.. All tried logos are looking very bad. Groupjive is always stretching them..

We tried to upload a photo to a group on your demo site and it is working there... Where could be the problem?????

We use your settings and the picture is big enough...

Attachments:

4 years 9 months ago #312787 by krileon

We tried to upload a photo to a group on your demo site and it is working there... Where could be the problem?????

Sounds like you've some CSS on your site doing it then. Switch to default Joomla protostar template and see if the issue goes away. Something is probably adding a style of "width: 100%" for whatever reason.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #312788 by Andromeda57
Replied by Andromeda57 on topic group logos are stretched very ugly
It is the same with protostar template ..... :(

EDIT: And only with groupjive.. No problem with community builder avatars or other pictures on the site ...

4 years 9 months ago #312791 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.482 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn