[SOLVED] Groupjive display error with k2

4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #312746 by activha
Hello

Just noticed this error which forbids to display groups in groupjive
Fatal error: Cannot declare class cbblogsBlogTable, because the name is already in use in /var/www/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbblogs/models/k2.php on line 268

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 10 months ago #312750 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Groupjive display error with k2
CB GroupJive doesn't load or interact with CB Blogs so I don't see why it'd be throwing that. Are you displaying a Activity stream in CB GroupJive using CB Auto Actions and on the stream has a blog post (shouldn't have such a post as blogs can't be posted to a group)? It shouldn't be possible for CB Blogs to load multiple models at once either.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 10 months ago #312755 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Groupjive display error with k2
no we did not change anything since a long time on groupjive.

Deactivating auto action plugin solves the error, but I cannot track it down to a single auto action that we set. Seems like the plugin itself throws the error

I cannot remember but I think that we got this kind of error long ago, cannot remember how we solved it

4 years 10 months ago #312757 by krileon
Try unpublishing non-core auto actions within CB Auto Actions until issue goes away. If it doesn't try unpublishing any CB Blogs system actions you've published.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #312762 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Groupjive display error with k2
Found that the system action "CB Activity - CB Groupfive Stream - adds activity stream to groups" was the culprit.

Depublishing it allows the GJ group pages to display. Publishing it throws the error but not on all pages.

Hard to debug... seems that it only affects published groups and not unpublished groups when displayed by admin/special user

4 years 10 months ago #312767 by krileon
That displays a group specific CB Activity stream on each group in CB GroupJive. It shouldn't be attempting to load CB Blogs and CB Blogs activity can't show on groups unless you've marked one as global for some reason. Within CB Activity > Activity see if you have any blog activity logged.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.320 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn