[#7613] Error on next page userlist

4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #312925 by wegda
If i try to switch to second site of the userlist i got an alert and it load the first site of the userlist.

I need your help

rdaev.wegwb.de/mitglieder-liste
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 9 months ago #312929 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error on next page userlist
Works fine for me in Firefix and Chrome. What browser are you using? Do you have any privacy browser extensions that could be blocking the cookie?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #312949 by wegda
Replied by wegda on topic Error on next page userlist
I get the error on FF and Chrome. The error also means that ive to reload the site before i can fill the form. Idont know whats happens.
The cookie setting are moderate.
Thats the url: rdaev.wegwb.de/component/comprofiler/userslist/4-mitglieder-des-rda-e-v?limitstart=40

4 years 9 months ago #312957 by krileon
Ah, ok. It's happening when changing pages. Sorry, misunderstood your issue being caused by switching to a second userlist. Switch to default Joomla protostar template and see if issue persists. If it does disable all caching and purge the cache then retry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 9 months ago #312982 by wegda
Replied by wegda on topic Error on next page userlist
Ive no cache enabled. The problem is persistant also i switched to the standard theme.
I write you an pm to login the site

4 years 9 months ago #312991 by krileon
Have reviewed your install. Not sure what's going on, but the cbrvs cookie isn't being created which is used by the spoof checking. Only solution I can see at this time is to toggle off spoof checking entirely within CB > Configuration > Integrations, but that would ideally just be a temporary fix. I'm not sure what's causing the cookie to fail to create. Other cookies appear to be working fine. You may want to check with your host to review error logs to see if setcookie is failing possibly due to some sort of security implementation.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn