[SOLVED] Fcield date wit no effect on input and saved no date

4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #313068 by wegda
Hi,
new problem with handling of date fields. Ive created a date field names cb_schweb_mitgliedvon Inside the profile it visible like a textfild and all inputs are allowed but isnt saved.
Normally it schould not allowed to input alphabetic letters.

The access i given you is active

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 8 months ago #313071 by krileon
Did you change the calendar type within CB > Configuration > General? If not using one of the popup calendar types it will be a text input. This can also be changed on a per date field level under Parameters > Display while editing the field in CB > Field Management.

If you do have a dropdown type selected then most likely you've a fatal JS error occurring causing the JS that turns the date field into a dropdown is not working. To debug that press F12 to open your browsers developer tools then review the Console tab for any fatal errors (they'll be red). You can also try switching to default Joomla protostar template and see if issue persists to see if it's your template causing it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 8 months ago #313114 by wegda
Ive set the configuration with popup calendar with input fields. But it is not showing the calendar popup and the input fields. If i try to set the date after saving it is not changed the date. Can u review the settings? The fields are: cb_eintritt, cb_austritt, cb_schweb_mitgliedvon , cb_kuendigung, cb_zert_gueltig_von, cb_zert_gueltig_bis

4 years 8 months ago #313116 by krileon
If it's not showing the dropdown options or the calendar then you've a fatal JS error on the page blocking the jQuery from working. First be sure CB and everything installed is up to date then retry. If issue persists switch to default Joomla protostar template, clear Joomla cache, then retry. If issue still persists press F12 to open your browsers developer tools and select the Console tab then refresh the page to see if any fatal JS errors are present (they'll be red).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #313127 by wegda
There means that are to much recursions on cb conditional is
Any idea to solve this?
Attachments:

4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #313135 by wegda
At the backend the fields are correct visible, only at frontend it isnt worked. i switched to the standard template with no effects.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn