[SOLVED] Query date 1 >= date 2 doesn't work

4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #313089 by ericmuc
2. date may not before the 1. date, could you please assist here, should be easy but I have not configured it right, because it doesn't work

This I have filled in into the 2. date (1. date = cb_tauschdatum_ab")
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 8 months ago #313090 by ericmuc
Replied by ericmuc on topic Query date 1 >= date 2 doesn't work
And is it possible to get the system message from this field query also in profile inline editing?

4 years 8 months ago #313107 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Query date 1 >= date 2 doesn't work
You can try converting the string date to a timestamp then compare by changing '[value]' to UNIX_TIMESTAMP( '[value]' ). Beyond that it should be working as is as long as it's a date column compared against a date value.

It however isn't going to compare the currently changed value of cb_tauschdatum_ab against the value you're supplying as it's just comparing against the stored value. So as long as cb_tauschdatum_ab has already been saved it'll work as expected.

And is it possible to get the system message from this field query also in profile inline editing?

Don't understand what you mean by this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 8 months ago #313112 by ericmuc
Thanks, I tried further an this works: SELECT id FROM XXXX_comprofiler WHERE cb_tauschdatum_ab < "[value]"

To "And is it possible to get the system message from this field query also in profile inline editing? // Don't understand what you mean by this.":

I asked, whether it works also with the inline editing in the profile, not only in the edit modus of the profile.

4 years 8 months ago #313115 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Query date 1 >= date 2 doesn't work
Yes, the validation should work fine when using inline editing provided by CB Core Fields Ajax.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #313138 by ericmuc

ericmuc wrote: Thanks, I tried further an this works: SELECT id FROM XXXX_comprofiler WHERE cb_tauschdatum_ab < "[value]"

Unfortunately is doesn't work right:

SELECT id FROM XXXX_comprofiler WHERE cb_tauschdatum_ab < "[value]"
SELECT id FROM acmp6_comprofiler WHERE cb_tauschdatum_ab < UNIX_TIMESTAMP ("[value]")
SELECT id FROM XXXX_comprofiler WHERE UNIX_TIMESTAMP (cb_tauschdatum_ab) < UNIX_TIMESTAMP ("[value]")

All this queries have following results:
from the date in the data bank shown as "2019-07-01" only the year is taking for the validation, so all inputs like 2019-08-01 or 2019-06-01 are wrong, but 2020-xx-xx is right.

What now? That is a basic function and I woud like to use further like this in my installation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn