About subscriptions renew

4 years 8 months ago #313473 by lucablue
About subscriptions renew was created by lucablue
Hi,
in my website I've put 3 subscription plan, 2 with a payment and 1 free. I've set the renew manually.
I've this problem: when a paid subscriber finish his period of paid subscription should be go back to the free one, instead the system block him and set his profile not able to enter to the website.

I need to re-able him manually and click on the free subscription... how can I solve this issue?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 8 months ago #313476 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic About subscriptions renew
CBSubs doesn't revert to a previous subscription like that. When you move from one subscription to another the previous is put into an upgraded state showing the subscription has moved on to a new one. One way to have what you're wanting is to use a parent plan. Example as follows.

Plan 1
- Plan 2
- Plan 3

Another option is to use CB Auto Actions to act on subscriptions state change and subscribe them to a different plan automatically. You'd use the below with a CB Paid Subscriptions action.

Plan Active
Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
2: [var2] Equal To A

Plan Expired
Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
2: [var2] Not Equal To A

Replace PLAN_ID_HERE with the ID of the plan you want this to act on.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucablue

4 years 8 months ago #313812 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic About subscriptions renew
Hi, as you suggested, I've put the 2 paid subscription under the free subscription.

FREE -
PAID 1
PAID 2

Every plan is linked to a different ACL

FREE - REGISTERED
PAID1 - PREMIUM
PAID2 - BUSINESS

The problem is: when an user has the PAID x plan over it become FREE subs, but remain in the group was before:

PAID 1- PREMIUM
When PAID 1 is over the user become

FREE - PREMIUM (instead FREE- REGISTERED) and he can see anyway the protected webiste pages...

How can I solve this?
Thank you

4 years 8 months ago #313816 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic About subscriptions renew
This happens when CB Auto Actions changes their subscription? Is your free plan a free lifetime plan? If so be sure you've configured free lifetime plans to create subscriptions within CBSubs > Settings > Global. If already configured you can try using a Usergroup action in CB Auto Actions to also handle the usergroup swapping by creating a auto action for each plan then using the Plan Active usage shown above to replace their usergroups.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn