[#7679] Weired translation concerning the use of CB language plugins

4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #313570 by erichburkhard
If I navigate to 'Integration' tab it looks like this…so I don't see any 'Ajax' here...

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #313575 by krileon
Have tested your scenario and am unable to confirm a double translate issue even with ajax editing enabled. Within your dropdown field did you supply a layout under Parameters > Layouts? Those are passed through translations as well and if set to just [value] I could see that potentially causing a double translation issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 7 months ago #313578 by erichburkhard
No layout definitions under Parameters:

Attachments:

4 years 7 months ago #313583 by krileon
Strange, please PM backend super administrator login credentials (see signature for link) and will take a look. I'm not seeing any double translation problems in my tests.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 7 months ago #313594 by erichburkhard
I have sent you a PM - regards

4 years 7 months ago #313781 by krileon
Ok, was able to confirm the double translate. Have added a bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7679

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: erichburkhard

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.654 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn