[#7675] Joomla Error with cbautoactionsbot

4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #313706 by ericmuc
If I delete an image in the media manager of Joomla, I get the message:

"Using $this when not in object context
xxxxx/plugins/system/cbautoactionsbot/cbautoactionsbot.php(84) : runtime-created function:1"

If I disable the Plugin "System - CB Auto Actions" the error is gone.

Could you please take care of this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #313716 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Joomla Error with cbautoactionsbot
Please ensure you've the latest build installed. You can check for updates within CB > Plugin Management > Install from Web then check if issue persists. If it does please provide what PHP version you're using.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 7 months ago #313718 by ericmuc
Replied by ericmuc on topic Joomla Error with cbautoactionsbot

krileon wrote: Please ensure you've the latest build installed. You can check for updates within CB > Plugin Management > Install from Web then check if issue persists. If it does please provide what PHP version you're using.

Thanks for the quick answer,
8.0.0+build.2019.07.15.15.08.06.546b490fd
and
7.1.30-nmm1

4 years 7 months ago #313722 by krileon
Was able to confirm there's a problem on PHP version older than 7.2.0. Fix should be available sometime today.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7675

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericmuc

4 years 7 months ago #313723 by ericmuc
Replied by ericmuc on topic Joomla Error with cbautoactionsbot

krileon wrote: Was able to confirm there's a problem on PHP version older than 7.2.0. Fix should be available sometime today.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7675

great!

4 years 7 months ago #313727 by krileon
Ok, new build with this fixed is available now. If checking for new version through Install from Web be sure to click the Refresh link bottom right as that tab caches.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn