[SOLVED] Stripe & Subscription Option

4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #314672 by AlexRag
[SOLVED] Stripe & Subscription Option was created by AlexRag
I was looking for documentation about this question:

Does Stripe offer the same auto-subscribe/auto-renew option that I can get using PayPal? I want move away from PayPal and stick with just Stripe and this feature would seal the deal.

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #314676 by beat
Replied by beat on topic [SOLVED] Stripe & Subscription Option

AlexRag wrote: I was looking for documentation about this question:

Does Stripe offer the same auto-subscribe/auto-renew option that I can get using PayPal? I want move away from PayPal and stick with just Stripe and this feature would seal the deal.

Thanks!

Yes, CBSubs supports auto-recurring payments (payment subscriptions) with Stripe. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

4 years 6 months ago #314679 by beat
Replied by beat on topic [SOLVED] Stripe & Subscription Option
Complement:

But, as you can't export existing payment details from Paypal, it means that you will need to redo them with Stripe if you want to move away from PayPal.

But you have time, as CBSubs allows you to have both payment subscription systems running in parallel, and have Stripe for new subscriptions, while Paypal continues its flow of money for existing ones.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn