[site name] has xxx members in user list

4 years 3 months ago #315608 by Andromeda57
[site name] has xxx members in user list was created by Andromeda57
Hello guys.

Every list made in cb has the text "[site name] has xxx members". But when we make more than just one list, every list has different count of members.

Can't it be change to "[user list name] has xxx members" or "this list has xxx members" or so?

For example one list says [site name] has 5 members and another list says [site name] has 1450 members. This is disorientating for the users.. :)

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #315611 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [site name] has xxx members in user list
The count is the number of users that match the criteria of that userlist. Since that's a language string yes you can change what it says or remove it entirely. The generic language key applied to all userlists for that string are as follows.

SITENAME_HAS_TOTAL_REGISTERED_MEMBERS
USERS_COUNT_MEMBERS

To override this on a per-userlist basis you'll need to use the below language keys.

USERLIST_userlist_id_here_TOTAL_REGISTERED_MEMBERS
USERLIST_userlist_id_here_COUNT_MEMBERS

Be sure to replace userlist_id_here with the actual id of your userlist. See the below on how to use language overrides within CB.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn