LMS Integration with CB

4 years 4 months ago #315763 by BobKillmeier
LMS Integration with CB was created by BobKillmeier
Seeking suggestion to add Learning Management System functions to Community Builder. Such as adding Class Schedule, assigning Course Content to Class, adding registered Instructors to Class and adding registered students to Class.
Community Builder offers considerable value to Admin, Instructor and Students with its core functions.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 4 months ago #315766 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic LMS Integration with CB
We provide no integrate with LMS. You'd have to implement that your self and probably can to some limited degree with CB Auto Actions to push information from CB to LMS either using PHP in a Code action or SQL in a Query action. You can pull information to users profiles from LMS likely using CB Code Field with PHP or CB Query Field with SQL. I'm not familiar with LMS so beyond that there's not much I can recommend.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BobKillmeier

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn