CB Connect with facebook does not load page with SSO and translation issues

4 years 3 months ago #316099 by activha
Hello

We use CB Connect with facebook and it seems that registration with facebook does not load the sign up page after coming back on the page when Single Sign On setting is used.

Facebook correctly redirect to our page where finalization of registration should happen but only the sign up button is displayed and clicking the Sign Up button shows loading but nothing happens

BTW could you provide text translations for Sign Up and Loading in this plugin ? These seems like input values not translated.

We had to change the settings to Pre-fill in CB Connect to make things work and fields be displayed for registration. However in this scenario, fields are not pre filled, just empty.

Thought you'd better know

Thanks
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #316102 by krileon
There shouldn't be a registration form to finalize the registration unless email address is missing or there's required terms and conditions fields. Do you have any terms and conditions fields marked required and if so are they accessible to the user?

BTW could you provide text translations for Sign Up and Loading in this plugin ? These seems like input values not translated.

Looks like missing translations. Have added a bug ticket to fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7810

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 months ago #316103 by activha

Do you have any terms and conditions fields marked required and if so are they accessible to the user

Yes they are marked as required and accessible to the user. Works fine on standard registration, fine with pre-fill settings on CB Connect , but not with Single Sign On for Registration via facebook on CB Connect

Hope it helps

4 years 3 months ago #316105 by krileon
Have fixed the missing translations in latest build. It should use existing core CB language strings for the button and the "Loading..." indicator text. I've added an additional check for terms fields to ensure it only attempts to show the form if they've HTML to output encase of some sort of access or condition issues blocking their visibility.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn