[SOLVED] PMS: "New message"-button only for premium plan

4 years 3 weeks ago #316940 by krileon
The below should work to cover the short function usage.

option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=pms.mypmspro&func=new
option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=pms.mypmspro&action=messages&func=new

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zahmundzornig

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 weeks ago #316962 by zahmundzornig
Perfect, that works! Thank you!

www.zahmundzornig.de thanx joomlapolis for the great work and support!
Build with CB: www.jaii.de
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

4 years 3 weeks ago #316964 by zahmundzornig
One last thing in this case:

I like to control a menu tab with the URL restriction. The URL is

option=com_comprofiler&view=userprofile&Itemid=54&latitude=51.072204799999994&longitude=6.1833216#cbtabpane39

I tryed different combinations, but I didn´t get the right URL to restrict a single tab (#cbtabpane39). What is the string for tabs?

www.zahmundzornig.de thanx joomlapolis for the great work and support!
Build with CB: www.jaii.de

4 years 3 weeks ago #316967 by krileon
To protect tabs use CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn