ct subs wrong price calculation ?

4 years 4 days ago - 4 years 4 days ago #317272 by Andromeda57
ct subs wrong price calculation ? was created by Andromeda57
Hello guys,

we have a plan for 49€ and 19% tax. In frontend it shows 49,00 €. But if the the user wants to pay it your system calculates:

Zwischensumme 41,00 €
19% (Deutschland) 7,79 €
Summe je Zahlung 48,79 €

And in another case we have two periods. First 11.90 and second 9.90.

But when the user wants to pay it calculates from 8.00 €... Please see the pictures...

How can we fix it?

Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 4 days ago - 4 years 4 days ago #317276 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic ct subs wrong price calculation ?
I don't understand what's wrong with the following.

Zwischensumme 41,00 €
19% (Deutschland) 7,79 €
Summe je Zahlung 48,79 €

19% of 41 is 7.79 and 41 + 7.79 is 48.79.

But when the user wants to pay it calculates from 8.00 €... Why???

I don't know what you mean by this. You mean at the payment gateway it's changing the price? Some payment gateways don't allow certain prices. What payment gateway are you using? Please provide full screenshots of the issue so I can review the basket lines. Use a test account if you don't want any user information revealed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 4 days ago #317281 by Andromeda57
Replied by Andromeda57 on topic ct subs wrong price calculation ?
It is wrong that your systems makes and end price to pay of 48,79 €.

But we set a price of 49 € and cbs subs shows it in frontend. 48,79 € is not 49,00 €...

And in second case your systems takes 8 € for calculating tax and end price. Why does it take 8 €? We didn't set 8 € at any place.. Just 9.90 and 11.90...

4 years 4 days ago #317284 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic ct subs wrong price calculation ?

It is wrong that your systems makes and end price to pay of 48,79 €.

But we set a price of 49 € and cbs subs shows it in frontend. 48,79 € is not 49,00 €...

You have the price set to 41. You have a tax of 19%. 19% of 41 is 7.79. 41 adding 7.79 is 48.79. If you want it to round up to 49 then you need to configure that in CBSubs > Settings > Global by adjusting "Price roundings". It is default configured to round to the nearest 1 cent. If you changed the price of the plan without cancelling the basket then you need to cancel your current basket so it can redo the totalizers and adjust the price.

And in second case your systems takes 8 € for calculating tax and end price. Why does it take 8 €? We didn't set 8 € at any place.. Just 9.90 and 11.90...

I've no idea what you mean by this. Your screenshots are not showing enough information to give me any context. I've no clue where the 9.90 is even being displayed based off that screenshot. The pricing in the first screenshot is correct as 19% of 8.00 is 1.52 and 8.00 + 1.52 = 9.52.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 4 days ago #317285 by beat
Replied by beat on topic ct subs wrong price calculation ?
It is difficult to guess the cause of the problem that you experience, because not knowing the setting and the circumstances.

What are your settings for:
a. CBSubs Settings / Taxes ? (in particular for "Taxes included in plan prices", and settings below)
b. For Taxes: Do you have multiple taxes set ?
b. For the Plan Pricing ?
(screenshots of the settings would help understand and reproduce if needed).

d. What are the circumstances of the 2 users examples : Are this new subscriptions or pro-rated upgrades ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn