CB GroupJive Module content not showing

3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #319209 by hansvanveer
CB GroupJive Module content not showing was created by hansvanveer
Dear Team,

Since some weeks, the module initially showing the subscribed Groups within GroupJive, is not showing its content anymore, of which I assume it dissapeared after a Joomla update.

The Groups within GroupJive are only visible once a registered user is succesfully loggeed in. The original CB GJ module is showing up (hence the visible title) and is configured from the module type 'CB GroupJive' to show 'My groups'. However, despite the title and as such the loaded module at the correct position, the Group tiles are not showing anymore. Changing the setting to 'latest groups' does not change the (non-)behavior of this module and as such not showing any content.

No errors showing up in this module when using Debug Mode.

When exploring the page source, it seems that the module did not call the Group Jive code, unlike the other CB plugin of cehcking which user is online:
<h3 class="header">			
<span>CB GroupJive</span></h3>
<div class="mod-content clearfix">	
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div style="clear:both;"></div>
<div class="module ">	
<div class="mod-wrapper clearfix">		
<h3 class="header">			
<span>Who's Online</span></h3>
<div class="mod-content clearfix">	
<ul class="unstyled cbOnlineUsers">
				<li class="cbOnlineUser">
			<a href="https://www.rbss.be/rbss_joomla/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&amp;view=userprofile&amp;Itemid=432&amp;lang=en">Hans Van Veer</a>		</li>

In the backend, CBGroupJive is enabled; it wasn't changed over time and always has been active.

Any suggestions to resolve this issue?

Many thanks in advance

Cuurent configuration:
PHP 7.4.2
MySql 5.7.17
Joomla 3.9.19
CB 2.4.5 build 2020.06.16
SEF off

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #319213 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB GroupJive Module content not showing
Are any groups visible to you when going to CB GroupJive itself (e.g. All Groups menu item) or on the Groups tab of your profile?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #319216 by hansvanveer
Replied by hansvanveer on topic CB GroupJive Module content not showing
Groups are visible through a menu shortcut and in tabs on the profile page, however not through module.

3 years 10 months ago #319219 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB GroupJive Module content not showing
Strange, I can't see any reason for it to just not work like that. Please keep in mind My Groups, Owned Groups, Joined Groups, etc.. are based off the logged in user and not the displayed user. So if you're looking at someones profile it's not going to show their groups, but will show yours. Try changing the modules mode to Random Groups and see if it displays anything. This will at least tell us if it's just the mode failing or the module entirely.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn