How to center information tab

3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #319238 by activha
How to center information tab was created by activha
Hello

I have some difficulties with css to center the information tab on the profile and on the registration page.
Cannot find where to add the classes to change the whole tab display. It seems that adding css to the tab backend impacts all fields.
Would it be possible to have a class acting only on the tab and not on the fields ?

issue is : activ-ha.com/inscription-particuliers

Ideally it would be fine to be able to add .col .col-md-6 .mx-auto to the tab content only and not the tab header and the inside content.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #319245 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to center information tab
The CSS Class parameter is added to both the tab and its tab container. You make your CSS specific to either location by simply using CSS pathing. For example if you only want to style the tab itself use .cbTabNav.CLASS_HERE and if you only want to style the tab container you'd use .cbTabPane.CLASS_HERE. Be sure to replace CLASS_HERE with whatever you supplied to the CSS Class parameter.

Ideally it would be fine to be able to add .col .col-md-6 .mx-auto to the tab content only and not the tab header and the inside content.

That won't work; you'll need to make your CSS more specific.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #319249 by activha
Replied by activha on topic How to center information tab
Yes I understand css pathing but what would be really useful is a way to simply add bootstrap 4 classes in the css field and make two fields one for the tab title and one for the tab content

That way it would be very simple to style the title, the tab content, and always to add special classes if really needed.

New feature ? :-)

3 years 9 months ago #319251 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to center information tab

Yes I understand css pathing but what would be really useful is a way to simply add bootstrap 4 classes in the css field and make two fields one for the tab title and one for the tab content

I understand that, but there's no way to do that without adding a second CSS Class parameter which for most people would just serve to confuse them. We'll consider something like this in the future when we redo those backend views to be more user friendly.

New feature ?

Not anytime soon, but yes potentially.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn