Permissions Question

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #320665 by pholcomb
Permissions Question was created by pholcomb
I am trying to create a User Group called "Membership Coordinators" that can log in to the Administrator section and access CB Paid Subscriptions / CB User Management to be able to edit user profiles/subscriptions.

Here is what I am getting:
- I can see the Community Builder menu option at the top and can see the drop down. When I hover over Plugin Management (to get to CB Paid Subscriptions), no further menus appear
- I can click on Plugin Management and then click CB Paid Subscriptions (CBPS) in the plugin list. This takes me to the CBPS Dashboard where I can click on Subscriptions
- When I click on a User's name in the subscription list, I get the edit profile options, BUT NO SAVE BUTTON. I can change all of the fields, but can't save....

Here is my setup:

- I have an ACL Group titled "Membership Coordinators".
- I have a Viewing Access Level titled "Membership Coordinators" with the Membership Coordinators group having access to it (along with Super Users).
- I have a user placed into the Membership Coordinators group
- I have given View Level Access to all other groups

- I have changed the following settings also (probably overkill, but trying everything)
----Joomla -> Users -> Manage -> Options -> Permissions Tab (all set to Allow)
----Community Builder -> Configuration -> Permissions (all set to Allow)
----Community Builder -> User Management -> Permissions (all set to Allow)
----Community Builder -> CB Paid Subscriptions -> Settings -> Permissions (all set to Allow)
----Community Builder -> Configuration -> Moderation Tab (Moderation View Access Level = Membership Coordinators)
----Community Builder -> Configuration -> Moderation Tab (Allow Moderators to Edit User Profiles = Moderators and Super Administrators Only)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #320666 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Permissions Question
What buttons are available on the toolbar? I can't see any reason for this in the code at quick glance. If you can access the page the buttons should render fine assuming nothing external is blocking their output. Do the save buttons display if you navigate to CB > User Management and click to edit a user from there instead of going through CBSubs > Subscriptions?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #320667 by pholcomb
Replied by pholcomb on topic Permissions Question
This is all I have at the top. Same whether I go through CB Subs or User Management.
There are no buttons at the bottom either
Attachments:

3 years 6 months ago #320668 by krileon
Are you able to edit a user within Users > Manage using Joomlas interface? Our user edit basically uses those same permissions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 6 months ago #320672 by pholcomb
Replied by pholcomb on topic Permissions Question
They don't have the Joomla Users menu available (see previous screenshot).

3 years 6 months ago #320677 by krileon
I think it maybe a global permissions issue then since both CB and Joomla user manager are non-functional with all permissions allowed. Within System > Global Configuration > Permissions try ensuring the following are allowed.

Create
Delete
Edit
Edit State
Edit Own

I'm not sure what is blocking the toolbar rendering exactly, but seams to be a root permission doing that as we don't have a permission check on user edit toolbar since it's on the view and the save endpoints.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn