Autocomplete with multilanguage

3 years 1 month ago #323347 by ericmuc
Replied by ericmuc on topic Autocomplete with multilanguage
Sorry, I meant the "filtering feature". As I wrote I found the solution already. Thank you, best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 2 weeks ago #323668 by ericmuc
Replied by ericmuc on topic Autocomplete with multilanguage
Hi,
So this topic was solved, but now I realized, that the query drop down field of the country is not possible to use with geofactory map. Here I need the country field for mapping the map address. Hereto the cb_country field must be a text field.

So how I can manage following:

I have in the profile edit the query drop down field for choosing the country. By saving the profile the mapping for the map is done by the geofactory cb plugin. So my idea is:

1) choosing the country in the query drop down field in the profile edit
2) immediatley after setting the value in the open edit form (without saving) the value must be copied into a country text field
3) by saving the profile the cb plugin for map mapping uses the text country field and creates the right lat/long pair for the map

How can I manage this?
Thanks, best regards
Eric

To have now a text field for the country (for working with the mapping)

3 years 2 weeks ago #323682 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Autocomplete with multilanguage
Why does it need to be a text field? Is this a limitation in your geofactory plugin? If so I suggest contacting them and seeing if that limitation can be removed. I don't recommend cloning data and storing it twice as a solution.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn