[SOLVED] Looking for clues

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #321523 by sereniteam
[SOLVED] Looking for clues was created by sereniteam
I don't understand why when modifying some informations in the user interface, these modifications are whitout any effect on the cb_comprofiler table where the existing field stand with the value "Null" instead of the attributed value.

Where should I look forward to set it

Best regards

Add-on

Some field works just fine and have or seems to have the same parameter. The expected field is shown on specific conditions Is that a reason for that problem?

When I access via the admin user and proceed in changing its ... cb_nomenclature_idf => No change Don't see the reason ?

SereniTeam
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #321526 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Looking for clues
Are you using CB Conditional? If so unpublish it and see if your changes save. If they do you've an incorrectly configured condition either on that field or on the fields tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sereniteam

3 years 4 months ago #321530 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Looking for clues
Ok many thanks

It's ok now

Best regards

SereniTeam
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds