[SOLVED] CB-Subs - Strange 'Undefined offset' notice when I turn website to Error-Rep.

3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #322396 by erichburkhard
Hi - I have installed the newest version of:- CB- CB-Subs- CB-Subs-Content pluginAs soon as I turn on the Error-Reporting to 'Development' and enter the main URL of my website I get the following 'notice' messages in the upper left corner:

I also attach the php file that will be mentioned in the notice:The mentioned php file (I have downloaded it from the mentioned path and converted to .txt is here)

[REMOVED]

It does not seem to be a critical issue .....(because my website works) but I would like to fix it

regards

[MOD EDIT]: Please do not upload the code of a paid product...
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #322403 by krileon
Looks like you've a bad URL protection rule in one of your plans. Edit your plans and under Integrations > Extensions ensure the URLs supplied in By URL Part protection are correct. That error likely is happening due to an empty = use. Example as follows is not valid.

option=com_comprofiler&view=

Notice view is empty. Simply omit it or provide a value. This can also happen with the below case.

option=com_comprofiler&=userprofile

This again would not be valid.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erichburkhard

3 years 3 months ago #322462 by erichburkhard
Hi - I have checked it for each plan:

In the 'By URL Part' (of each plan) I had the following 2 rows:

option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=pms.mypmspro&action=messages&func=new

option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=pms.mypmspro&action=message&func=/quick|new|edit/

....I think the URL themselfes are correct but he didn't like the empty row between .....so I have corrected it to:

option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=pms.mypmspro&action=messages&func=new
option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=pms.mypmspro&action=message&func=/quick|new|edit/

...now it works ...reagards
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn