[SOLVED] onCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent changes ?

3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #323072 by activha
Hello

I use the latest builds as of today and it seems that the trigger onCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent does not work as it used to for reversed baskets.

We used the attached file to trigger a paid/unpaid status at the component invoice manager and it worked pretty well

Since the latest updates though a reversed basket due to a disputed payment does not update invoice manager correctly with our plugin

I must admit that I cannot find where the problem lies.

The lines for payment starts at 247

File Attachment:

File Name: archive.zip
File Size:4 KB

So can you tell me if you change the behavior of the trigger or any of the basket and payment tables fields ?

Couldn't find something in the change logs

Thanks for your help

Jean
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago #323082 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic onCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent changes ?
Last CBSubs release was 4.5.0+build.2020.12.28.16.10.43.643177d9b. Basically 2 months ago. Nothing has changed in regards to that event. If CBSubs was out of date please provide what version you updated from and can review changes between your version and latest.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 2 months ago #323087 by activha
Replied by activha on topic onCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent changes ?
We usually follow each build after testing on the dev site.

We noticed the behavior for some disputed payments occurred only recently end of january. Behavior of disputed payments end of december beginning of january is ok

Did the latest build of CB translate some CBSubs language like Reversed ?

Very strange...

3 years 2 months ago #323109 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic onCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent changes ?

Did the latest build of CB translate some CBSubs language like Reversed ?

The payment processing was not touched in latest build. What was improved was the basket UX but that's entirely cosmetic improvements. Payment gateway changes include fixes for Ogone and 1 fix in Stripe where GET was being used in an API call instead of POST. There's no changes made to the payment reversal behavior.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 2 months ago #323113 by activha
Replied by activha on topic onCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent changes ?
Sorry I did make a big mistake and everything is working fine.

I thought that the reversed baskets were not taken into account any longer into our component and completely forgot that we offered a way out to pay with another gateway for these customers. So the invoice was correctly marked as paid

Again very sorry for this :-(
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn