[SOLVED] CBSubs substitutions no longer working in CBSubs Email workflow texts

3 years 1 day ago - 2 years 11 months ago #324507 by boyjahq
It seems that recently CBSubs substitutions are no longer rendering properly in CBSubs Email workflow texts. We have an email that, until recently, would render properly, but now does not.

In the body of the plan email for "Email on first activation" we have the following substitutions, which previously worked but now do not:

会員プラン:[PLAN_NAME]
[PLAN_REGISTRATION_PRICE]

They now render in the email as shown above.

Is there a different substitution we need to use in this email to indicate those items?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 20 hours ago #324509 by krileon
Both substitutions are working perfectly fine in my tests. That behavior was not touched in the past 6+ months. Are you sure you've entered them correctly? Ensure there's no spaces inside the brackets. Are you sending the email as HTML or as Text?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boyjahq

3 years 11 hours ago - 3 years 11 hours ago #324521 by boyjahq
We apologize for wasting your time with this post. It turns out that we had moved that auto generated email from the plan presentation tab to an Auto Action.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn