Extra menu in user profile page

2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #325013 by wbuk
Extra menu in user profile page was created by wbuk
We must have created an extra menu on the top of user profile page, how do we remove it? Screenshot attached (menu item called "TEST").

Web Buster UK Ltd
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 10 months ago #325024 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Extra menu in user profile page
Only way to add menu items to CB Menu is through API. So it's likely being added by an auto action in CB Auto Actions as that's the only way outside of making a plugin to add to the menu.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 10 months ago #325338 by wbuk
Replied by wbuk on topic Extra menu in user profile page
Thanks for your reply. We've looked through Auto Actions and everything is disabled on there.

After some search we've found it now, it's listed under Tab Management - there's an entry with title "Menu", where we can input "First Menu Name", "First Sub-Menu Name", "First Sub-Menu URL", etc.

Is this one of CB's plugin or has it always been there?

Web Buster UK Ltd

2 years 10 months ago #325344 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Extra menu in user profile page

Is this one of CB's plugin or has it always been there?

Yes, that's the menu above the users profile. Looks like you used the few parameters it includes to add a custom link. Just empty those parameters and that link won't display anymore.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn