Email Notification For Users Who Pay-Offline

2 years 10 months ago #325121 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic Email Notification For Users Who Pay-Offline
Awesome! Thank you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 10 months ago #325122 by beat
4.5.2 is released.

In Conditions tab, choose condition by value and compare [PAYMENT_GATEWAY_ID] with the numeric id of your offline gateway with comparison "=" as additional condition to only auto-email to those who choose offline. Of course other conditions on the payment basket need to be added in the first "Basic" tab in triggering conditions, and "Relative to this date" should be one of the date of latest payment basket for those payment basket substitutions to become visible and available in the conditions tab.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #325123 by AlexRag
Thanks for the heads up.Just to be sure. Is this the correct way to set up the condition? Since the purchase is pending, I'm thinking the Subscription is none, as they are not paid up yet. I'm also not sure I set the value correctly (see image)

Attachments:

2 years 10 months ago #325137 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Email Notification For Users Who Pay-Offline
Your condition looks correct. Just be sure "1" is the actual ID of your payment gateway which you can find under the "Id" column in CBSubs > Gateways on the far right of the table. It's not the number under the # column.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 10 months ago #325149 by AlexRag
Thanks for confirming! I'll make sure I have the correct ID.

And to confirm, the cron needs to be enabled/set up for all Mailers? So even of the conditions are being met the system won't check to send emails unless the cron fires?

2 years 10 months ago #325153 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Email Notification For Users Who Pay-Offline

And to confirm, the cron needs to be enabled/set up for all Mailers? So even of the conditions are being met the system won't check to send emails unless the cron fires?

You only need 1 CRON task setup for CBSubs Mailer. Just have it call the URL supplied in CBSubs Mailer > Automation Settings by the "Url of cron task to both process mailer rules into queue and then to process mailqueue" parameter. Run it once daily and you should be covered for all mailers.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlexRag

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn