[SOLVED] cbactivity Version: 5.0.0+build.2021.06.03 problem with LIKE field

2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #325170 by cez
In version
Version: 5.0.0+build.2021.06.03.15.52.20.18cf54325
does not work properly LIKE Field (as field type) - after clicking nothing happens, assets are not created (it worked good in cbactivity 5.0.0+build.2021.03.04.16.39.16.40661bf28). I also created such a field on the cbdemo website for tests. It works correctly in stream but not as new field.

I have the impression that displaying icons after selecting other than "Same as global" also does not behave correctly. I cannot get the expected set.

Also on your Demo site it looks like the Follow button doesn't work in this build.

Tested on your demo site and in my local environment.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 9 months ago #325173 by krileon
Looks like a bug in the field permission check. Should now be fixed in latest build release of CB Activity available now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 9 months ago #325176 by cez
Confirm: LIKE field (and Follow button) work correctly in 5.0.0+build.2021.06.08.13.15.13
Tested on your Demo site and my local.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn