[SOLVED] Promotions, Discount, CB Subs

2 years 9 months ago #325292 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Promotions, Discount, CB Subs
Ok, implemented support for Stripes Setup Intents API. This allows to capture and confirm payment details without billing anything and setups up future payments. This will allow the creation of $0 recurring subscriptions at Stripe. Currently pending review, merge, and release, but should be available sometime this week.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 9 months ago #325296 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Promotions, Discount, CB Subs
This is now implemented in latest CBSubs build released today. No changes on your part are needed. It should simply just work by switching over to a SetupIntent instead of PaymentIntent when it detects a $0 amount.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 3cellhosting

2 years 9 months ago #325303 by 3cellhosting
Replied by 3cellhosting on topic Promotions, Discount, CB Subs
Hi Kyle,

Fantastic work! It makes a change for me to have a real bug and not just operator error :laugh:

Just tested and seems to work fine.

Thanks again for such great support.

David

David
www.3cellhosting.com - where personality, creativity and integrity come as standard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn