[#8584] CBSubs pay offline option triggers plan as activated - Integrations->CB

2 years 9 months ago #325469 by krileon
There's no way to prevent that basket duplication at this time. It shouldn't be happening often enough to be a problem. You can mass-delete the duplicate baskets as well within CBSubs > Baskets if you want to clean out those duplicate baskets.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 9 months ago #325470 by boyjahq
Basket duplication is NOT the issue (although it IS an issue that can certainly be fixed by you guys). The issue is that the message:

'A_PAYMENT_BASKET_IS_PENDING_IN_PROGRESS_FOR_PAYMEN_adc904' => 'There is already a payment in process for your membership. Only select a payment option below if you want to change the method by which you will pay your membership fee',

does not show up when it is supposed to, or at least 99% of the time that it is supposed to. Until that RECOGNIZED issue can be fixed by you guys, is there any way that we can in some way replicate that message showing up. I understand that even having the message show up will not keep some people from continually initiating pay baskets, but it will help most customers understand that they have already initiated a payment.

Probably the fastest and easiest answer is if you guys just fixed it. But until that time PLEASE tell us how to trigger and display a similar message.

Once an offline payment has been initiated, paying customers need clear indications that a payment is pending and that the only reason to click the pay button again is to change method of payment.

And just for clarification, if there are multiple payment baskets for the same member same subscription, does it matter which one we process as paid and which ones we delete?

2 years 9 months ago #325472 by krileon
That issue is already recognized and it was done in one of your very own other topics and we already have a bug ticket to fix that. You are mixing 3 different issues in 1 topic. I apologize for the confusion, but you can see exactly firsthand why it's a problem to mix multiple issues in 1 topic.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8568

I do not have a workaround for you. The issue is more than just that message not displaying. The entire indicator status of the subscription in the Subscriptions tab for pending payments/renewals is just not good and needs fixed.

And just for clarification, if there are multiple payment baskets for the same member same subscription, does it matter which one we process as paid and which ones we delete?

No.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 9 months ago #325477 by krileon
Ok, have identified the issues regarding that message not displaying and issues with duplicate baskets. Working on a fix for both. Additionally will be working on the subscription tab not clearly indicating a payment is pending as ideally a user shouldn't even bother trying to pay if they know it's pending beforehand. I won't have a fix until next week as it is a complicated issue as I've to add entirely new status checks and change some core CBSubs basket checks.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn