[#8622] Possible Bug - "Save as Copy" for "Dropdown-Single"

2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #325623 by marriage_minded_man
If you have an existing Dropdown Single select field, and you edit the Title / Name / Values, and then "Save as Copy", the system saves a copy but does not save the NEW values to the copy. It saves the values from the original field. And it removes any values with an empty value (used as just a default label).

Not urgently needed (now that I know the behavior), but thought you should know.

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #325630 by krileon
Was able to confirm save as copy doesn't work well with select fieldtypes field options. Seams to be the only part of the copy that's broken though. Have added a bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8622

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marriage_minded_man

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn