Possible bug with J4 and CB Paid Subscriptions.

2 years 7 months ago #326347 by RebeccaWool
Hello CB Team,

Possible bug with CB Paid Subscriptions and Joomla 4.

Issue:
Enabling the CB Paid Subs Bot plugin throws the following error message on all frontend pages:

0 Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Factory::getACL()

Solutions tried:
Included all user groups in the “Full access granted for” within CB Subs > Settings > Intergrations
Same error.

Tried all three options in the drop down selection for article access (Yes, Depends and No) within CB Subs > Settings > Intergrations
Same error.

Disabling the CB Paid Subs Bot plugin resolves the error but offers no control over article access depending upon subscription.

Specs:
Joomla version: 4.0.2
CB version: 2.6.2+build.2021.09.03.14.54.21.51b431743
CB Subs version: 4.5.2+build.2021.09.08.21.18.39.79d2edc53

Cheers,

Life is a constant learning curve and I've just started out!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago #326353 by krileon
Known issue noted below.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8692

We don't have a workaround at this time. There's a few deprecated function calls we need to clear up still on J4. Below is another one you might see.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8693

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RebeccaWool

2 years 7 months ago #326376 by beat
Both bugs above of CBSubs Content protection plugin are now fixed in latest nightly CBSubs build.

You can download CBSubs package from our downloads, or install it directly from plugins manager, install from web (hit "Refresh" button to see latest upgrades of less than 12 hours ago).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: RebeccaWool

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn