forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8088

2 years 6 months ago #326685 by galanopd
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8088 was created by galanopd
I'm afraid I am facing the same issue.
Although I upload the images to School logo they do not appear.
Have tried
  • Turn off Image approval in the CB configuration / Moderation tab
  • Turn off Image approval in the image field settings, in Parameters / Image limits / Approval setting
Same result,

Here is what I see

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago #326691 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8088
Do you have the latest CB Quickstart build installed? It was a bug in the PROFILE_EDUCATION_SCHOOL_DISPLAY language string, which is what is handling the display of the school rows.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 6 months ago #326692 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8088
I suppose this is the latest Version: 1.0.0+build.2021.03.01.18.53.01.a459977b4
This is what I have installed as there is no other indication in Plugins that requires an update

2 years 6 months ago #326695 by krileon
Are you overriding the language key PROFILE_EDUCATION_SCHOOL_DISPLAY? Also be sure cb_education field under Parameters > Display has PROFILE_EDUCATION_SCHOOL_DISPLAY as the value for "Custom Display Rows".

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 6 months ago #326698 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8088
I can confirm there is no override and PROFILE_EDUCATION_SCHOOL_DISPLAY exists in "Custom Display Rows"

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #326703 by krileon
Was able to confirm it's not working correctly on our demo site either. Strange. Will investigate further and fix for next CB Quickstart build release. This was fixed at some point. Not sure what caused the regression at the moment. It's possible the bug is in CB Field Groups field and not with CB Quickstart.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: galanopd

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.656 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn