1048 Column 'first_validity' cannot be null

2 years 6 months ago #326744 by RebeccaWool
1048 Column 'first_validity' cannot be null was created by RebeccaWool
Hello Support,

Using CB Subs with various plans published on the frontend.

Scenario:
Unregistered user selects a plan, completes registration and clicks sign up.

Page refreshes and displays the following error:

1048 Column 'first_validity' cannot be null

Force the browser to refresh and the following message appears:

You are already signed up with this username and password.
Your registration data has now been saved, but your subscription isn't active yet. You need now to pay the subscription:

The basket summary is displayed and the user can continue with the payment transaction.

How can I prevent the error message please?

Specifications:
Joomla 4.0.3
Community Builder: 2.6.3
CB Subs: 4.5.2+build.2021.10.07.10.13.17.f313a5004

Thank you,

Life is a constant learning curve and I've just started out!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago #326746 by RebeccaWool
Problem solved, just went through all the plans and reconfigured them which has cured the issue.

Life is a constant learning curve and I've just started out!

2 years 6 months ago #326749 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 1048 Column 'first_validity' cannot be null
Is the plan selected a free plan? or has a free initial price? What's the duration for the plan? Try editing and re-saving your plan within CBSubs > Plans then retrying as we have made some fixes that may not be applied to plans created before the fixes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn