Proposal: additional column for organizational purposes in Auto Actions backend?

2 years 6 months ago #326825 by cez
Hi,
proposal to improve the administrator interface in CB Auto Actions Plugin
Perhaps it is worth adding an additional column for purely organizational purposes, such as simple text field labeled ex. "group" or "category" to filter in the CB Auto Actions Plugin backend.

With a large number of Auto Actions, basing only on the name (e.g. a common part of the name) becomes difficult.

For example, in CB fields helps natural grouping and filtering by TAB. In TAB Management, filtering by "Position".
However, in AutoAction there is only Type, Access and Published.

In my opinion, this would be "small thing but gives a (lot of) joy".
(This is just my observation, I'm not sure if this is a good place on the forum for a proposal post)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago #326827 by krileon
That's the purpose of the Title field on auto actions. It has no purpose outside backend management. There are no plans at this time to add a grouping feature. You can add common grouping terms to titles then filter by title. For example you can have titles like the following.

Articles: Send Email
Articles: Publish Article
Articles: Create Activity

Then just search for "Articles:".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn