[SOLVED] Two subscriptions

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #326830 by galanopd
[SOLVED] Two subscriptions was created by galanopd
A bit confused here…
User chooses PlanA1 and the corresponding required parent plan PlanA. So far, so good.

User decides to upgrade to PlanB1 and of course its corresponding required one PlanB. User now sees in the Subscriptions tab PlanB1 and PlanB.

Now in the backend as Superuser I can see PlanB1 and PlanB but I can also see PlanA and not PlanA1. I suppose maybe because PlanA1 it was upgraded to PlanB1? PlanA shows it can be deleted but if you try to do so it says that there are child plans and it is impossible because there is an invisible PlanA1. Of course if I delete PlanB1 and PlanB, then PlanA1 appears and can be deleted together with its parent PlanA.

Is this how it has to be?

Also, as I have custom html fields that are visible according to user’s plan, when the above happens, the fields see both subscriptions and show an indication of both Plans. Is it possible to make them show only the current Plan?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 5 months ago #326833 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Two subscriptions

Is this how it has to be?

Yes, Plan A was upgraded to Plan B and Plan A1 was suspended since its parent is no longer active. Please do not delete subscriptions unless you're absolutely sure you need to reset that subscriptions state and history.

Also, as I have custom html fields that are visible according to user’s plan, when the above happens, the fields see both subscriptions and show an indication of both Plans. Is it possible to make them show only the current Plan?

Are you using CB Conditional to show/hide your Custom HTML fields or are you surrounding its content with CBSubs content plugin usages? Please provide a screenshot of your conditions if using CB Conditional otherwise provide the IF substitution usage you're using.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #326835 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic Two subscriptions
I implement this with Conditionals. I have one custom html for every Plan. Unless there is another way for the user subscription type to be visible...

Attachments:

2 years 5 months ago #326836 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Two subscriptions
The child plan is basically in a paused state until it truly expires when you upgrade to a new parent. Add an AND condition and also check to make sure its parent is active. That should solve your issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: galanopd

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #326837 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic Two subscriptions
We don't mind walking for hours as long as someone shows us the North.
This is what Joomlapolis team does, is the Compass!

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.605 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn