Not authorized error - Joomlapolis

2 years 1 month ago #328353 by galanopd
Not authorized error - Joomlapolis was created by galanopd
All three show Sign up for some reason although I am logged in.

When I click in any of them I get

Any idea why?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago #328355 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Not authorized error - Joomlapolis
Have you configured your site key? Not using a site key results in it having to try and use cross origin calls, which are not reliable due to browser security. Within CB > Configuration > Integrations ensure you've supplied a valid site key. Once done go back to install from web and click the refresh button on the bottom right of the tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 1 month ago #328359 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic Not authorized error - Joomlapolis
I confirm that site keys are ok as I am able to download updates. This happens to local server and to live site. So 2 different site keys

2 years 1 month ago #328361 by krileon
I've just purged the cache on our end. Within Joomla clear Joomlas cache. Now retry and see if issue persists. Possible it's a caching issue, but cache only lasts 12-24 hours.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #328373 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic Not authorized error - Joomlapolis
-Cache cleared.
-Sessions purged.
-Re-logged in
-Checked if CB site keys work
-Issue persists in both local and remote servers.

Does it work on your end?

2 years 1 month ago #328377 by krileon

Does it work on your end?

Yes, works perfectly fine.

Please PM backend super user login credentials for your remote server with this issue and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn