Not authorized error - Joomlapolis

2 years 2 months ago #328451 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Not authorized error - Joomlapolis
Try creating a new super user login then try with that login. It's a long shot, but maybe something funky with your account is going on. I'm at a complete loss as I don't have a clue why this is happening for you, but works for me on your own site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 11 months ago #329367 by akasharkbow
Replied by akasharkbow on topic Not authorized error - Joomlapolis
Just chiming in that I am having the same problem.

1 year 11 months ago #329371 by krileon
Did it just recently start happening or has it always happened? Do you have a site key configured? Try creating a new one then refreshing the install from web tab using the refresh button on the bottom right.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 11 months ago #329377 by akasharkbow
I did try a new site key + refresh before posting - no dice, unfortunately.

I can't pinpoint exactly when this started, as I left this particular site without maintenance for a little bit - but it was maybe 6+ months ago. Updates did work fine prior to that. And, they work fine on another CB site that I maintain on the same server.

1 year 11 months ago #329379 by krileon
Strange, still have no idea what caused it last time. Try creating a new super user account and see if it's something related to the account as last time I reviewed similar issue it worked fine for me, but not the site owners account. If issue persists please PM me super user login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

1 year 11 months ago #329381 by akasharkbow
Thanks. I tried this, and it did not work. BUT I did discover that someone downgraded the PHP version on this site to 7.3... which may be the issue?

I am going to check with others to make sure I won't break anything by upgrading php, and will try again - I'll let you know what happens.

Thanks for your help!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn