CBSubs option question

1 year 11 months ago #329368 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs option question

- display a text depending on the price chosen (for registration page)

No, you can only change texts after they've subscribed and only for places that process CBSubs substitutions as it does extend CBSubs substitutions as explained earlier.

- authorize the price changes with conditions (only if the chosen price is more expensive for instance)

No, it's not that complex. Maybe in the future we'll have such an option, but for now we're trying to keep the UI simple enough anyone can configure pricing options quickly and easily.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 11 months ago #329369 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs option question
Too bad in this case we may have to stick with several plans to be more flexible

No way to condition against the price name with cbif for instance ?
Or I guess we have to write our own JavaScript which defeats the purpose of the plug-in

1 year 11 months ago #329372 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs option question

Too bad in this case we may have to stick with several plans to be more flexible

That's fine. This isn't meant to replace any and every case. It's just a new feature. You either need it, want it, or you don't and that's ok.

No way to condition against the price name with cbif for instance ?

You can but only after purchase and only in specific locations. The substitutions are explained under the Display tab of the Options integration as well as in my blog post below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18983-cbsubs-options

Or I guess we have to write our own JavaScript which defeats the purpose of the plug-in

If you want to condition text client side then yes you're going to have to write your own JS to do that. CB Conditional may support option selection in the future, but for now it doesn't as this just released.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn