Serious Probleme auto activation

12 years 3 months ago #186422 by jilo
Serious Probleme auto activation was created by jilo
Hi all,

I encounter serious problems in the activation of my users.
I want the user registration is automatically enabled and active.
I have to systematically check the backend to enable users manually because I do not receive notification of new registration.
I installed a manual payment system on my site.
I use Joomla 1.7, CB 1.7 and 1.2.2 CBSubs

Thank you very much for any help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #186471 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Serious Probleme auto activation
Sounds like you've admin approval enabled. Please navigate to CB > Configuration > Registration and set Approval and Confirmation to both No and users should then instantly register. This assumes you're using CBs registration workflows and not Joomlas.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jilo

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #186502 by jilo
Replied by jilo on topic Re: Serious Probleme auto activation
Thank you very much for your help, the auto activation work now.
The last problem is, I never receive mail notification of new registration.
I have a gmail email and I use a Php mail function.

Another question, How can I export in csv or xls file the list of the registred ?

Thank you

12 years 3 months ago #186589 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Serious Probleme auto activation

Thank you very much for your help, the auto activation work now.
The last problem is, I never receive mail notification of new registration.
I have a gmail email and I use a Php mail function.

Please check within CB > Configuration > Moderation that you've moderator notifications enabled. Once done edit your user within User Management and ensure your user is set to receive emails.

Another question, How can I export in csv or xls file the list of the registred ?

CB Juice can allow for CSV exports, but it's meant to be an import/export tool.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn