[SOLVED] Can't find the INVOICE on User Profile

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #186565 by in2bizz
Hello all,

the manual doesn't help me out, so please let anybody give me the answer.

I use CBSubs 1.2.2
Joomla 1.7.3
CB 1.7.1

I only use offline payment in CBsubs. When a subscription is completed and the user is known in CB, I can't see any invoice within the user profile. I log in as the user, go to user profile, but... :-( No invoice there...

What is going wrong?

Anybody?

Thanks in advance,

Marco
P.s. yes I did SHOW ON USER PROFILE set to YES. The subscription TAB is also showing on the user profile, but no INVOICE is shown... :-((( HELP!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #186569 by nant
After the online payment is made do you record it on CBSubs backend (like the manual describes)?

12 years 3 months ago #186619 by in2bizz
Replied by in2bizz on topic Re: Can't find the INVOICE on User Profile
Yes... I got it on ACTIVE. The ones I didn't edit with payments say PENDING.

So in one of the ACTIVE accounts I log in as this user, go to subscriptions and I don't see the invoice (field or tab or...?)

Marco

12 years 3 months ago #186655 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Can't find the INVOICE on User Profile
In the users Subscription tab on their profile at the bottom should be a link for their invoices. This assumes they have any recent invoices and assumes you did not disable invoices from CB > Settings > Display > Invoices. Subscriptions given from backend don't generate an invoice however. The user must select and pay for the subscription from frontend (unless it's an offline payment as selected on frontend that you approved from backend).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: in2bizz

12 years 3 months ago #186699 by in2bizz
Replied by in2bizz on topic Re: Can't find the INVOICE on User Profile
Yes!! I see them now! I guess I didn't look so good, at least not at the bottom on subscriptions.

Many thanks for your support!

Marco

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn