Enabling of account after off-line payment

11 years 9 months ago #203925 by aspooner
I am using Joomla 2.5, CB 1.8 and CbSubs 2.0.1. The only payment gateway we will be using is an offline one.

When a user makes an offline payment for a subscription, and that payment is received and recorded as completed in the baskets area, should/can the user account be automatically enabled? I still see the red cross under the enabled column in the user management area.

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #204319 by krileon
They should be enabled unless you require Email Confirmation or Moderator Approval to register. In either of those cases they'll need to either click the confirmation link emailed to them or you'll need to approve them from frontend (see CB Workflows/Moderator module). Is only the enabled column a red x?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #205678 by aspooner
Replied by aspooner on topic Re: Enabling of account after off-line payment
Sorry, I am just getting back to this after being away on holidays and then unwell.
Both Require Email Confirmation and Require Admin Approval are set to No in CB config. I just tried this out again and I still get a red X in the enabled column but green ticks in the confirmed and approved column. Any ideas?
Thanks.

11 years 8 months ago #205683 by nant

aspooner wrote: Sorry, I am just getting back to this after being away on holidays and then unwell.
Both Require Email Confirmation and Require Admin Approval are set to No in CB config. I just tried this out again and I still get a red X in the enabled column but green ticks in the confirmed and approved column. Any ideas?
Thanks.

CBSubs 2.0.2 is out - please upgrade and retest.

11 years 8 months ago #205856 by aspooner
I have upgraded to 2.0.2 but the problem is still occurring.
It doesn't record the type of subscription in the CB user manager area until after payment is made. So it is accessing that area of data after payment, but not enabling the user.

11 years 8 months ago #207216 by aspooner
Can anypne help with this please? The problem has not been solved.
Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn