CB Subscriptions Module shows nothing

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #236423 by nhtim
I have upgraded my website from J1.5 to J2.5 and have some items I can not rectify. I will make separate posts on each. This is the first item .... The CB Subscriptions module is not functioning like it should on the J2.5 site. I know what it should look like from the J1.5 site. I have all the settings correct on the Basic Options so it should show the information, but is not. Any clue why nothing is showing up? I have included an image of what I am seeing (or not seeing).

Thanks,
Tim

Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #258944 by spletcher
Replied by spletcher on topic CB Subscriptions Module shows nothing
Yes - I am trying to also publish the CB Subscriptions module and despite publishing it to a known module position, it didn't show up.

Finally now it is showing up so not sure what I did differently. It may have been another setting that I changed as it wasn't anything within the module.

Stan
9 years 2 months ago #258953 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Subscriptions Module shows nothing

spletcher wrote: Yes - I am trying to also publish the CB Subscriptions module and despite publishing it to a known module position, it didn't show up.

Finally now it is showing up so not sure what I did differently. It may have been another setting that I changed as it wasn't anything within the module.

Stan

Please start new thread in the CBSubs GPL forum area and give your exact versions.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn